There’s been a lot of weird stuff going on this week, folks. So much that we couldn’t fit it all in our Also-Ins. So, presenting for the first time: the Also-Also-Ins!
• To Hide Identities, MI5 Agents Testify in Court in Wigs like a Slapstick Comedy
• Department of Energy Revealed to be Spending Budget on Parties, Cruises
• Scientists Discover “Doomed” Planet, Find Themselves Reminded of Own Mortality
• Apparently Galaxies can be “Boring”? Yes, That is a Technical Term.
• Fraternity Files Discrimination Lawsuit After Being Forced Accept Women
• Turns Out Penguins Cannot Taste Fish, readme Finds This Incredibly Sad
• Police Dog Fired for Biting Cop and Donut Worker, readme Tries Not to Make Obvious Joke
• Pentagon Revealed to Have Spent $41.6 Million on Viagra. What the Actual Fuck?
• 800k People Send Wrong Info to Healthcare.gov. Can We Blame Obama for This Somehow?